Hispanic Creative Writing
In this course we will focus on creative writing as a way to develop a deeper understanding of the Spanish language. We will achieve this goal by using the language and our imagination to tell stories. This course will also provide the opportunity to read and discuss literary works of important Hispano-American authors including Onneti, Borges, Rulfo, Cortázar, and Méndez. We will also read theoretical texts by Francisco Guzmán Burgos, Pablo Fernández, Alex Grijelmo, Ricardo Piglia, Jorge Luis Borges, among others. (SPAN 0220 or placement exam at 0300-level). 3 hrs. lect./disc.
- Spring 2013
- Axinn Center 103(AXN 103)
- 2:50pm-4:05pm on Monday, Wednesday (Feb 11, 2013 to May 13, 2013)
- Ricardo Chavez-Castaneda
- Spanish (& Portuguese UG)
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- ART CW LNG
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):