Ideas and Cultures of Spain
An analysis of major sociopolitical and cultural elements in representative Spanish texts, from the Middle Ages to the present. Works to be discussed will illustrate cultural elements that bear upon the formation of present day Spanish civilization. (SPAN 0220 or equivalent) 3 hrs. lect./disc.
- Spring 2013
- Atwater Dining 102(ATD 102)
- 11:00am-12:15pm on Tuesday, Thursday (Feb 11, 2013 to May 13, 2013)
- Marta Manrique-Gomez
- Spanish (& Portuguese UG)
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- EUR LNG
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):