Writing for Children
Please register via EDST 0185A
This course is an introduction to writing for children and young adults through analysis of model short fiction and novels, and regular discussion of student writing. We will focus on craft and form with particular attention to the demands of writing for a young audience. Emphasis will be on composition and revision. 3 hrs. lect.
- Spring 2013
- Twilight Hall 301(AXT 301)
- 1:30pm-2:45pm on Tuesday, Thursday (Feb 11, 2013 to May 13, 2013)
- Claudia Cooper
- Creative Writing
- English & American Literatures
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- Cross-Listed As:
- EDST0185A-S13 *
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):