Writing the Journey
In this course we will write personal journey narratives that fuse objective observation and exposition with strong narrative and subjective experience. Readings will include works of literary travel writing including The Song Lines and The Snow Leopard, as well as the picaresque novel On the Road. We will also practice the travel article. For the final project students must write about a journey they plan and take during the semester, preferably during Spring Break. (ENAM/CRWR 0170) ( or aApproval from instructorrequired; please apply online at http://www.middlebury.edu/academics/enam/resources/forms or at the Department office) (Formerly ENAM 0386) 3 hrs. sem.
- Spring 2013
- Axinn Center 104(AXN 104)
- 7:30pm-10:25pm on Tuesday (Feb 11, 2013 to May 13, 2013)
- Christopher Shaw
- Creative Writing
- English & American Literatures
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- ART CW LIT
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):