Writing for the Screen II
Please register via FMMC 0341A
Building on the skills acquired in Writing for the Screen I, students will complete the first drafts of their feature-length screenplay. Class discussion will focus on feature screenplay structure and theme development using feature films and screenplays. Each participant in the class will practice pitching, writing coverage, and outlining, culminating in a draft of a feature length script. (Approval required, obtain application on the FMMC website and submit prior to spring registration) (Formerly FMMC/ENAM 0341) 3 hrs. sem/3 hrs. screen.
- Spring 2013
- Axinn Center 109(AXN 109)
- 1:30pm-4:15pm on Tuesday at AXN 109 (Feb 11, 2013 to May 13, 2013)
7:30pm-10:25pm on Wednesday at AXN 100 (Feb 11, 2013 to May 13, 2013)
- Ioana Uricaru
- Creative Writing
- English & American Literatures
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- Cross-Listed As:
- FMMC0341A-S13 *
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):