Writing: Poetry, Fiction, NonF
An introduction to the writing of poetry, short fiction, and nonfiction through analysis of writings by modern and contemporary poets and prose writers and regular discussion of student writing. Different instructors may choose to emphasize one literary form or another in a given semester. Workshops will focus on composition and revision, with particular attention to the basics of form and craft. This course is a prerequisite to CRWR 0380, CRWR 0385, CRWR 0370, and CRWR 0375. (This course is not a college writing course.) (Formerly ENAM 0170) 3 hrs. sem.
- Spring 2013
- Twilight Hall 204(AXT 204)
- 2:50pm-4:05pm on Monday, Wednesday (Feb 11, 2013 to May 13, 2013)
- Christopher Shaw
- Creative Writing
- English & American Literatures
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):