Advanced Organic Chemistry
An extensive treatment of the relationship between structure and reactivity in organic systems. Topics will include conformational analysis, kinetics, orbital symmetry, bonding theory, reaction mechanisms, selected rearrangement reactions, and advanced special topics. (CHEM 0242; CHEM 0351 or CHEM 0352 or CHEM 0353 or by waiver) 3 hrs. lect.
- Spring 2013
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 411(MBH 411)
- 9:30am-10:45am on Tuesday, Thursday (Feb 11, 2013 to May 13, 2013)
- Jeffrey Byers
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Natural Sciences
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):