This course is a continuation of either PGSE 0201 or PGSE 0210. It is designed to balance textual and cultural analysis with a thorough review of grammar at an intermediate/high level. Students will hone their critical thinking and linguistic skills through guided readings, oral discussions, and short written assignments on Lusophone cultural topics. (PGSE 0201 or PGSE 0210 or by waiver) 6 hrs. lect./disc.
- Spring 2013
- Axinn Center 105(AXN 105)
- 10:10am-11:00am on Friday at AXN 105 (Feb 11, 2013 to May 13, 2013)
10:10am-11:00am on Monday, Wednesday at CHT 107 (Feb 11, 2013 to May 13, 2013)
11:00am-12:15pm on Tuesday, Thursday at SDL IL1 (Feb 11, 2013 to May 13, 2013)
- Gustavo Freire
- Spanish (& Portuguese UG)
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):