Intermediate Spanish II
A course for students seeking to perfect their academic writing skills in Spanish. The course is also an introduction to literary analysis and critical writing and will include reading and oral discussion of literary texts. The course will also include a thorough review of grammar at a fairly advanced level. This course may be used to fulfill the foreign languages distribution requirement. (SPAN 0210 or placement) 3 hrs. lect./disc.
- Spring 2013
- Axinn Center 104(AXN 104)
- 11:15am-12:05pm on Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Feb 11, 2013 to May 13, 2013)
- Ricardo Chavez-Castaneda
- Spanish (& Portuguese UG)
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):