Organic Chemistry II
A continuation of Organic Chemistry I. Topics covered include mechanistically complex reactions, organic synthesis, and application of molecular orbital theory to reactions. Laboratory exercises focus on synthetic techniques and structure elucidation of complex unknowns. (CHEM 0241) 3 hrs. lect., 4 hrs. lab, 1 hr. disc.
- Spring 2013
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 216(MBH 216)
- 9:30am-10:45am on Tuesday, Thursday (Feb 11, 2013 to May 13, 2013)
- Richard Bunt
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Natural Sciences
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):