Reporting From Life
In this course we will discuss and practice methods and standards of current reporting techniques in journalism, creative non-fiction, fiction and even fields such as ethnography and acting. We will devote significant time off-campus collecting and recording first-hand information, and organizing it into stories for the reader’s edification and entertainment rather than for self-expression. We will then write and workshop a story a week, culminating in a 10-15 page final paper. (Approval required; ENAM 0170 or 0300-level writing course).
- Winter 2013
- Twilight Hall 204(AXT 204)
- 1:00pm-3:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (Jan 7, 2013 to Feb 1, 2013)
- Christopher Shaw
- Creative Writing
- English & American Literatures
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- ART CW WTR
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):