America: Liberty & Justice
" . . . with liberty and justice for all": These words conclude the Pledge of Allegiance, written over one hundred years ago to reflect the values of the American nation in the wake of civil war and dramatic social change. Yet throughout the history of this republic, the fruits of liberty and justice have been unavailable to many. We will explore how Americans have envisioned these ideals, and the struggles waged by different groups to realize them. 3 hrs. sem.
- Fall 2012
- Axinn Center 104(AXN 104)
- 8:00am-9:15am on Tuesday, Thursday (Sep 10, 2012 to Dec 7, 2012)
- Amy Morsman
- First Year Seminar
- First-Year Seminar Program
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- CW HIS NOR
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):