Spark, Creativity, Life, Art
In our seminar, we will explore processes by which ideas emerge and are given life as works of art that are performed, exhibited, installed, or projected. Our exploration will be hands-on and experiential, an opportunity to dig deeply into personal creativity and to experiment with many media. We will pay special attention to individual ways of perceiving, handling materials, making choices, creating products, and making meaning. We will write about everything: experience, belief, discovery, readings, artists, process, and product. Readings will come from traditional and contemporary literature about creativity. A self-designed final project will cap the semester. 3 hrs. sem.
- Fall 2012
- Mahaney Center for the Arts 109(MCA 109)
- 1:30pm-2:45pm on Tuesday, Thursday (Sep 10, 2012 to Dec 7, 2012)
- Penny Campbell
- First Year Seminar
- First-Year Seminar Program
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- ART CW
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):