Intro to Intl & Global Studies
This is the core course of the International and Global Studies major. It is an introduction to key international issues and problems that will likely feature prominently in their courses at Middlebury and study abroad. Issues covered will differ from year to year, but they may include war, globalization, immigration, racism, imperialism, nationalism, world organizations, non-governmental organizations, the European Union, the rise of East Asia, politics and society in Latin America, and anti-Americanism. 3 hrs. lect./disc.
- Fall 2012
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 220(MBH 220)
- 11:00am-11:50am on Tuesday, Thursday (Sep 10, 2012 to Dec 7, 2012)
- Theodore Sasson Sarah Stroup
- International Studies
- Prog in International Studies
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):