Natural Science & Environment
Natural Science & Env Lab
We will explore in detail a series of current environmental issues in order to learn how knowledge of principles of biology, chemistry, geology, and physics helps us to identify and understand environmental problems and to shape policies for effective solutions. Topics covered will emphasize transnational environmental issues, including global warming, ozone, species extinction, human population growth, and world food production. 3 hrs. lect., 3 hrs. lab.
- Fall 2012
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 309(MBH 309)
- 1:30pm-4:15pm on Thursday (Sep 10, 2012 to Dec 7, 2012)
- Charles Bettigole
- Environmental Studies
- Prog in Environmental Studies
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):