Intermediate Portuguese I
This is a course designed to consolidate the linguistic skills and expand the cross-cultural knowledge acquired in the PGSE 0101 - PGSE 0103 sequence. A grammar review will accompany critical readings, discussions, and compositions on contemporary Brazilian culture. (PGSE 0103 or equivalent) 3 hrs. lect./disc.
- Fall 2012
- Atwater Hall A A100(ATA A100)
- 9:05am-9:55am on Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Sep 10, 2012 to Dec 7, 2012)
- Gustavo Freire
- Spanish (& Portuguese UG)
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):
All Sections in Fall 2012