Intro to Hispanic Literature
This course in literature and advanced language is designed to introduce students to literary analysis and critical writing. The work will be based on the reading of a number of works in prose, drama, and poetry. Frequent short, critical essays will complement readings and provide students with practice in writing. This course is required for Spanish majors. (SPAN 0220 or equivalent) 3 hrs. lect./disc.
- Fall 2012
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 148(MBH 148)
- 11:00am-12:15pm on Tuesday, Thursday (Sep 10, 2012 to Dec 7, 2012)
- Mario Portugal Ramirez
- Spanish (& Portuguese UG)
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- AAL LIT LNG
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):