Instrumental Analysis Lab
An introduction to analytical and experimental chemistry with an emphasis on practice and application of modern instrumental methods. Lecture topics will include quantitative analysis, statistics and error analysis, experimental design, and the theory and operation of chemical instrumentation. Laboratory projects will involve use of volumetric glassware, atomic absorption spectrometry, UV/Vis spectrometry, , high pressure liquid chromatography, gas chromotagraphy and gas chromatography/mass spectrometry. (CHEM 0242) 3 hr. lect., 6 hrs. lab.
- Fall 2012
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 459(MBH 459)
- 1:30pm-4:15pm on Tuesday, Thursday (Sep 10, 2012 to Dec 7, 2012)
- Sunhee Choi James Larrabee
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Natural Sciences
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):