General Chemistry II
Major topics include chemical kinetics, chemical equilibrium, acid-base equilibria, chemical thermodynamics, electrochemistry, descriptive inorganic chemistry, and coordination chemistry. Lab work includes inorganic synthesis, qualitative analysis, and quantitative analysis in kinetics, acid-base and redox chemistry. (CHEM 0103 or by waiver) 3 hrs. lect., 3 hrs. lab, 1 hr. disc.
- Fall 2012
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 216(MBH 216)
- 11:00am-12:15pm on Tuesday, Thursday (Sep 10, 2012 to Dec 7, 2012)
- William Ames
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Natural Sciences
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- DED SCI
- View availability and requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):