This course is designed for those students who plan to continue their education at the graduate level in Spanish (or other disciplines), or any student who wishes to develop his or her writing skills at a more advanced and sophisticated level. It is intended to give the students the practice they need to be able to write at a formal, academic level. We will focus on activities that provide students with strategies to formulate their thesis, to choose an appropriate organization to develop their thesis, and to introduce and conclude their essay in an interesting and appropriate manner. Writing assignments will include, among others, literary analysis and research topics.
Required Text: Material in electronic format will be made available upon arrival at Middlebury.
- Summer 2014 Language Schools
- Library 230(LIB 230)
- 11:00am-11:50am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Jun 30, 2014 to Aug 15, 2014)
- Maria Munoz
- Spanish (& Portuguese UG)
- Language School
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):
All Sections in Summer 2014 Language Schools
Summer 2014 Language Schools