Intermediate Hebrew II
Students enrolling in this sequence will have a proficiency level of at least "intermediate-mid" according to the ACTFL proficiency guidelines. Students will continue to strengthen their knowledge of grammatical and syntactical structures and will continue to master the language while increasing vocabulary through extensive reading. Students completing this sequence will emerge with a proficiency level of "advanced-low" or "advanced-mid” depending on motivation, effort, and diligence.
- Summer 2014 Language Schools
- Old Chapel 206(OCH 206)
- 8:00am-10:30am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Jun 30, 2014 to Aug 15, 2014)
- Aliza Brosh Shoshana Marcus
- Hebrew (Modern)
- Hebrew (LS)
- Language School
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):