Rigorous practice of spoken and written Chinese in complex communicative activities will be complemented by intensive practice sessions to fine-tune pronunciation, expand vocabulary, and internalize more complex grammatical constructions. Students will also do intensive reading of expository writings on a variety of cultural topics. This course is conducted in Mandarin Chinese.
- Summer 2014 Language Schools
- Munroe Hall 404(MNR 404)
- 7:50am-9:35am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Jun 23, 2014 to Aug 15, 2014)
- Wen-Hui Chen Xiang Chen Kuisheng Lian Katherine Wang Min Wang Jingjing Wu
- Language School
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):