Intermediate Hebrew III
Students enrolling in this sequence will have a proficiency level of at least "intermediate-high” according to the ACTFL proficiency guidelines. In this sequence, students will continue to increase vocabulary through extensive reading; they will practice writing and speaking at different registers and they will study cultural and literary texts in depth. Students completing this sequence will emerge with a proficiency level of "advanced- mid" or "advanced-high" depending on motivation, effort and diligence.
- Summer 2014 Language Schools
- Johnson Memorial Building 304(JHN 304)
- 8:00am-10:30am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Jun 30, 2014 to Aug 15, 2014)
- Esther Carmel-Hakim Sara Hascal
- Hebrew (Modern)
- Hebrew (LS)
- Language School
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):
All Sections in Summer 2014 Language Schools
Summer 2014 Language Schools
HEBM3398A-L14 Lecture (Carmel-Hakim, Hascal)