This course sequence is designed for students with no previous classroom instruction or functional ability in Modern Hebrew. Most students completing this course sequence will be able to initiate, sustain, and close a conversation dealing with familiar topics, and will be able to write short narratives and read authentic texts based on specific reading strategies. The majority of students completing this level usually achieve Intermediate levels in all four language skills.
- Summer 2014 Language Schools
- Atwater Dining 102(ATD 102)
- 8:00am-10:30am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Jun 30, 2014 to Aug 15, 2014)
- Guy Antebi
- Hebrew (Modern)
- Hebrew (LS)
- Language School
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- Non-degree, Undergraduate
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):
All Sections in Summer 2014 Language Schools
Summer 2014 Language Schools