Italy Trends Lead Figures&Cult
The aim of the course is to analyze and discuss some of the most significant cultural moments in Italian civilization through a series of discussions and debates based on important trends, leading figures and controversial and classical topics. The students will have the opportunity to improve the conversational skills needed to express their personal views and to expose the materials read.
Required Texts: Profilo di storia italiana per stranieri. A cura di Paolo E. Balboni e Matteo Santipolo. Perugia: Guerra Edizioni, 2004. (ISBN 9788877157850)
Additional material for the course will be provided by the Instructor.
Students are also required to participate in the Diction & Pronunciation course.
Students are also encouraged to participate in all the workshops offered in the evening.
- Summer 2014 Language Schools
- Mills College (LS)
- 9:00am-9:50am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Jun 23, 2014 to Aug 8, 2014)
- Lorenzo Borgotallo
- Language School
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- Non-degree, Undergraduate
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):