Topics in French Language
Each class will focus on two ways of understanding a language : the technical side (relaxation, breathing, diction, articulation, body language ...) and the intellectual and emotional aspect (reading, analysis, discovery of texts and styles of expressions in the Francophone literary world).
Our work will be based on tree texts. Students will memorized part of them for the final show/examination.
1. Gustave Akakpo: Habbat Alep. Ed. Lansman. ISBN 2-87282-543-6; 2. Marc-Antoine Cyr: Quand tu seras un homme. Quartett. ISBN 978-2-916834-16-0; 3. Kossi Efoui: Volatiles ISBN 2-84809-063-4. Editions Joca Seria.
- Summer 2014 Language Schools
- Mahaney Center for the Arts THE(MCA THE)
- 9:00am-9:50am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Jun 30, 2014 to Aug 15, 2014)
- Jose Pliya
- Language School
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- Non-degree, Undergraduate
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):