Adv German For Singers
Advanced Grammar and Communication meets two hours per day to analyze and practice advanced grammatical structures, to provide intensive written and oral language training, to offer insights into the German ways of perception, and to develop communication and reading skills. Some additional work in the language laboratory and computer lab is required.
- Summer 2014 Language Schools
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 405(MBH 405)
- 9:00am-1:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday at MBH 405 (Jun 30, 2014 to Aug 15, 2014)
9:00am-1:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday at MBH 411 (Jun 30, 2014 to Aug 15, 2014)
- Sara Farner Budarz Kai Herklotz
- Language School
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):
All Sections in Summer 2014 Language Schools
Summer 2014 Language Schools
GRMN3305A-L14 Lecture (Farner Budarz, Herklotz)