Early Inter German for Singers
The language component provides three to four hours of daily instruction in German grammar and conversation at a level appropriate to each student's proficiency. The language component carries two credits, with courses offered on several levels. Students are integrated in the regular language classes according to what level they placed into after taking the placement exam, and after an oral interview on campus before the summer session begins.
- Summer 2014 Language Schools
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 511(MBH 511)
- 9:00am-1:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday at MBH 511 (Jun 30, 2014 to Aug 15, 2014)
9:00am-1:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday at MBH 303 (Jun 30, 2014 to Aug 15, 2014)
- Hans Gabriel Barbara Heck
- Language School
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):
All Sections in Summer 2014 Language Schools
Summer 2014 Language Schools