Advanced Chinese I
The course is conducted in Mandarin Chinese.
Required texts: Bai J., et. al., Across the Straits, Cheng & Tsui Company; Bai J., Beyond Basics, Cheng & Tsui Company; Liu, Irene and Li, Xiaoqi, A Chinese Text for a Changing China, Cheng & Tsui Company.
Recommended Dictionaries: Deng, G., Ed., A New English-Chinese Dictionary, University of Washington Press; Deng, G., Ed., A New Chinese-English Dictionary, University of Washington Press.
- Summer 2014 Language Schools
- Axinn Center 109(AXN 109)
- 7:50am-9:35am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday at AXN 109 (Jun 23, 2014 to Aug 15, 2014)
7:50am-9:35am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday at AXN 219 (Jun 23, 2014 to Aug 15, 2014)
- Fenghua Bao Chunfang Gao JiaHao Li Lei Shen Ye Tian Minda Zhang
- Language School
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- Non-degree, Undergraduate
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):