Early Intermed French
Grammar and Vocabulary (intermediate level)
In this course, learners will discover French grammar and vocabulary through a variety of texts. The main focus will be on literary texts of the 20th and 21st centuries, but older literary texts and texts from other domains will also be considered. These will be taken from French and Francophone sources and will allow the learner to have an overview of culture, history, life in French-speaking countries, etc. The course will also focus on all four language skills, namely speaking, listening, reading and writing.
1. La grammaire progressive du Français de Maïa Grégoire et d’Odile Thiévenaz, CLE International ISBN 9782090338485 + les corrigés Grammaire Progressive du Français ISBN 9782090338492
2. Le Français par les textes 2, B1-B2 : 45 textes de français courant de Martine Barthe et Bernadette Chovelon 978-2-7061-1484-7
- Summer 2013
- Mills College (LS)
- 8:00am-9:50am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Jun 24, 2013 to Aug 9, 2013)
- Karen Ferreira-Meyers
- Language School
- Requirements Fulfilled:
- View availability, prerequisites, and other requirements.
- Course Reference Number (CRN):