The course covers six key topics:
• Global sustainability challenges and the role of business in responding to them;
• New social expectations of business and the promise and limitations of corporate social responsibility;
• Sustainability as global business strategy and opportunity;
• Business opportunity and challenges in promoting development in poor markets;
• Managing sustainability, including performance metrics, partnerships, and financing
• Public policy innovations that support business sustainability.