Students can expect to ...
- learn the strengths and weaknesses in their own writing;
- increase knowledge and understanding of academic English usage;
- enrich style and expression; punctuate correctly;
- write more cohesively (and coherently);
- use transitions more effectively;
- reduce redundancy;
- research and teach a grammar point;
- work in small groups;
- and give and receive written feedback.
- English for Acad Prof Purposes
- Language & Intercultural Study
- Transltn, Interpret & Lang Edu
- Requirements Fulfilled: